Thursday, April 5, 2012

Complete joy for Jane

I knew that Bingley's love for Jane had not diminished since he last saw her! Jane could not even contain her excitement as she was informing me of their engagement, and I sincerely congragulated her because I knew that being Mrs. Bingley is exactly what she yearned for. It also brings a smile to my face to know that Jane will no longer have any sorrow towards the matter, and hopefully Mr. Bingley can explain to Jane what had prevented their engagement in the beginning. Mr. Bingley is truly a good-natured, kind man, and I would not wish for any one else to be the companion of my sister; they will be happily married, and their affection for each other will only continue to grow. However, my mother is the most delighted person of all, and I am glad that she is able to witness her greatest dream in action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment